We designed Code Crafters by BT as a place where technological innovation and human touch come together in order to create high quality financial products.
To perform in this role, we would like you to have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant experience –it’s important to know the fundamental theories that guide a proficient developer, but we cherish even more your hands-on experience
- Experience in development using Java
- Experience with a BPMN (Business Process Model & Notation) Engine or WFMS(Work Flow Management System), preferable Camunda BPM
- Experience with a Java unit testing framework
- Experience with SQL based DB servers
Collaborate with the Proxy Product Owner to understand the requirements and target business process.
Design and model business flows and UI based on wireframes, ensuring clear visualization of process steps, activities, decisions, and flows.
Create process diagrams that accurately represent the sequence of tasks, events, gateways, and interactions.
Implement automation logic, rules, and conditions to streamline process execution and reduce manual interventions.
Propose process optimizations and workflow enhancements that align with the Flowx.ai platform capabilities, business goals and project objectives.
Adhere to the development standards and frameworks communicated by the Solution Architect and the Technical Lead.
Maintain an up-to-date repository of process flows reusable components and related documentation.
Participate in training sessions organized for the users who interact with the configured solutions, ensuring a clear understanding of process execution and automation.
Nice to have experience with:
- Experience with FlowX configuration (flowx.ai)
- Experience with build and deploy pipeline for Java based projects
- Queuing technology (Kafka, Rabbit MQ)
- Monitoring systems like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana (elk,efk)
If you’ll join our team, you will be challenged to:
- Work in an innovative environment, develop projects using various technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and customize solutions in order to improve and deliver new features
- Contribute in developing third-party integrations
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency·
- Bring your own ideas and shape them into innovative working solutions.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for an innovative product
- Attractive benefits package
- Personal and professional development trainings and courses
- Working environment and team that will make you enjoy the time spent in the office
- Access to the latest technologies
- Multiple online and offline benefits from our partners, nationwide
- Helpful insights for the financial system domain
- After work recreational activities, together with the team
- The chance to work with people that are passionate about innovation and business evolution, determined to change the way we do banking today