We designed Code Crafters by BT as a place where technological innovation and human touch come together in order to create high quality financial products. We give software developers the opportunity to build an international reputation for themselves, while crafting amazing financial products for people close to home, including friends and family.
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers to implement visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
- Develop interactive and responsive web applications to enhance user experience.
- Implement front-end components and features in alignment with project requirements.
- Write clean, modular, and maintainable code that adheres to coding standards.
- Optimize front-end performance and ensure consistent UI across different devices and browsers.
- Collaborate with the Backend Developer, Process Engineers and other team members for seamless integration.
What we offer:
The opportunity to work on an innovative product, developing and improving our applications software, designing technical architecture, implementing software tests, and debugging code, writing technical and functional documentation.
- The chance to work with people that are passionate about innovation and business evolution, determined to change the way we do banking today.
- Working environment and team that will make you enjoy the time spent in the office.
- Access to the latest technologies
- Helpful insights for the financial system domain.
To perform in this role, we would like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience –it’s important to know the fundamental theories that guide a proficient developer, but we cherish even more your hands-on experience.
- Thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles.
- Experience with popular Angular workflows (such as NgRx).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Gulp, Grunt
- Experience with CSS preprocessor LESS/SASS.
- Experience using Figma or Zeplin as a source for UI design elements.
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Ability to operate in a highly iterative Agile (Scrum) development environment and deliver significant functionality every week.
If you’ll join our team, you will be challenged to:
- Work in an innovative environment, develop projects using various technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and customize solutions to improve and deliver new features.
- Contribute to developing third-party integrations.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement modern technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bring your own ideas and shape them into innovative working solutions.