SAP FI/CO Consultant
We are committed to innovation and excellence in providing financial solutions. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a highly skilled SAP FI/CO Consultant to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
As a SAP FI/CO Consultant you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our financial and accounting processes through the implementation and maintenance of SAP Financials (FI) and Controlling (CO) modules. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the efficient utilization of SAP systems to meet business objectives.
To perform in this role, we would like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAP FI and SAP CO S/4Hana configurations.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP FI/CO modules and their integration with other SAP modules.
- Proficiency in SAP configuration, customization and data migration.
- Previous experience in the banking industry is advantageous.
If you’ll join our team, you will be challenged to:
- Implement, configure and maintain SAP FI/CO modules to support financial and accounting operations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and document business requirements, ensuring alignment with SAP best practices.
- Design and execute SAP FI/CO solutions, including data migration, customizations, and integrations with other systems.
- Perform system analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution of SAP FI/CO issues.
- Provide training and support to end-users and internal teams to maximize system utilization.
- Participate in project planning, including estimating effort, resources and timelines.
- Conduct regular system audits and recommend improvements to optimize financial processes.
- Stay current with SAP updates, trends, and industry best practices to propose enhancements and innovations.
What we offer:
The chance to work with people that are passionate about innovation and business evolution, determined to change the way we do banking today
Access to the latest technologies
Helpful insights for the financial system domain
Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
Medical subscription, Health insurance , Pension plan, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Extra vacation days;