Full stack developer (.NET & Angular)
We designed Code Crafters by BT as a place where technological innovation and human touch come together in order to create high quality financial products. We give software developers the opportunity to build an international reputation for themselves, while crafting amazing financial products for people close to home, including friends and family.
If you’ll join our team, you will be challenged to:
- Work in an innovative environment, develop projects using various technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and customize solutions in order to improve and deliver new features.
- Contribute for developing third-party integrations.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bring your own ideas and shape them into innovative working solutions.
To perform in this role, we would like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience –it’s important to know the fundamental theories that guide a proficient developer, but we cherish even more your hands-on experience.
- Experience in development using .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Strong experience with applied SOLID principles and design patterns in previous projects
- Strong experience with a .NET unit testing framework
- Strong understanding of Oracle or MSSQL database servers
- Experience with build and deploy pipeline for .NET based projects
- Experience in development using Angular 2+
Nice to have experience:
- Container based tools (OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes - hosted or cloud)
- Monitoring systems like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana (elk, efk)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for an innovative product in an innovative environment
- The chance to work with people that are passionate about innovation and business evolution, determined to change the way we do banking today
- Personal and professional development training and courses
- Access to the latest technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and customize solutions to improve and deliver new features
- Working environment and team that will make you enjoy the time spent in the office.
- Multiple online and offline benefits from our partners