SELECT * FROM jobs WHERE id=5649
Innovation. Disruption. Continuous optimization. Customer centricity.
If you believe those terms should define today’s financial ecosystem, we would like to have you in our team at Code Crafters by BT.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for an innovative product, developing and improving our applications software, designing technical architecture, implementing software tests and debugging code, writing technical and functional documentation
- The chance to work with people that are passionate about innovation and business evolution, determined to change the way we do banking today
- Working environment and team that will make you enjoy the time spent in the office
- Access to the latest technologies
- Helpful insights for the financial system domain
To perform in this role, we would like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience –it’s important to know the fundamental theories that guide a proficient developer, but we cherish even more your hands-on experience
- Strong experience with the latest versions of .NET
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Experience with CSS preprocessor LESS/SASS
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Ability to operate in a highly iterative Agile (Scrum) development environment and deliver significant functionality every week
If you’ll join our team, you will be challenged to:
- Work in an innovative environment, develop projects using various technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and customize solutions in order to improve and deliver new features
- Contribute in developing third-party integrations
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bring your own ideas and shape them into innovative working solutions