SAP Basis Consultant
We are committed to innovation and excellence in providing financial solutions. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a highly skilled SAP Basis Consultant to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success. As a SAP Basis Consultant will be responsible for maintaining and administering our SAP landscape, ensuring optimal performance, reliability, and security. The SAP Basis Administrator will work closely with business analysts, project managers, and other technical teams to ensure the successful delivery of quality software solutions.
To perform in this role, we would like you to have:
- Minimum 5+ years of SAP technical administration in the domain of SAP Basis and administration and operations of SAP solutions in Hana environments;
- Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team (remote);
- Ability to coordinates delivery and projects as a team lead in a heterogeneously environment;
- Knowledge of either the ABAP stack or non-ABAP stacks with excellent understanding of IT operations;
- Fiori deployment and apps management;
- SAP security authentication;
- Knowledge on Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions, S/4HANA.
If you’ll join our team, you will be challenged to:
- Ensure a reliable backup and recovery policy for all the SAP environments;
- Performance tracking and improvement;
- User and security management;
- Transport management;
- Hana database experience;
- Servicepack upgrades and notes implementation.
What we offer:
The chance to work with people that are passionate about innovation and business evolution, determined to change the way we do banking today
Helpful insights for the financial system domain
Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
Medical subscription, Health insurance , Pension plan, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Extra vacation days;Apply